One Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peaches and Shallots
Number of Servings: 4
Hands on Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
8 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
1 ½ tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. lemon zest
4 shallots, halved
2 peaches, cut into large wedges
½ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives, halved
½ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 425F.
2. Sprinkle chicken all over with salt, pepper, and lemon zest.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a very large ovenproof skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add chicken, skin side down, and cook 4 minutes or until golden brown. Flip chicken and cook 4 minutes.
5. Add shallots, peaches, olives, pinch of salt, red pepper flakes, and 2 tablespoons olive oil to skillet.
6. Transfer to oven and cook 15-20 minutes or until chicken is done.
7. Sprinkle with thyme and drizzle with lemon juice.